You have complex financial systems that need to support your business and financial strategies, are strong enough to avoid risks that are persistent and changing, and are flexible enough to prepare for the next generation of technologies.
Allegiance Advisory Group (AAG)’s Systems Integration team can help you to accelerate business performance through technology change, from Planning to Enterprise Architecture, Testing to Deployment, and the development of Analytics and Reporting. We embrace emerging technologies that deliver the full range of technology services emerges from our deep industry knowledge and process expertise, and IT partnerships.
AAG’s understanding of deployment and integration challenges helps our clients manage outcomes of IT initiatives and meet organizational goals.
- Deliver on organizational goals
- Risk mitigation
- Project and program management
- Requirements and use cases
- Operational readiness
AAG assists clients with architecture, design and other platform integration solutions to align information sharing between business platforms and systems that lead to effective end-to-end processes.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Advisory Services
- Business Process Management
- Platform Integration
- Solutions Integration
- Application Design and Architecture Services
AAG has hands on experience in agile development with deep experience in prototyping, code development, modernization, testing, configuration, defect management and production deployment.
- Agile Methodology
- Systems Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- Application Modernization
- Custom Application Development .NET and J2EE
- Performance Testing
- System Testing and Delivery
- Change Management
AAG has partnerships with leading technology vendors that may augment your existing or end-state platform. Click on each link for further information.
- AllRegs consolidated reporting on the mortgage finance industry’s compliance rules, underwriting guidelines and education
- BWise SaaS or hosted risk, audit and compliance tracking and monitoring, including workflow automation and attestation
- Host Analytics SaaS, cloud-hosted enterprise performance management system for collaborative financial and management reporting, budgeting, consolidation and forecasting
- Zementis Rapidly integrate predictive models into business operation