- Current State, Transition States, and Target State data architecture mapped to business drivers and capabilities in support of enterprise, line of business, channels, or new programs.
- Solution data architecture that aligns with target architecture and business drivers in support of SDLC projects.
- Enterprise Subject area data model
- Enterprise Conceptual data model
- Enterprise Logical data model
- SDLC project logical and physical data models
- Data model coaching and training
Enterprise Information Strategy & Roadmaps
- Customized information strategy that identifies and defines the components for maturing an organizations data management capabilities.
- Proven methodology for creating actionable information roadmaps in support of maturing data management capabilities and improving access to information.
Enterprise Data Reference Architecture
Define Enterprise or LOB multi-level data reference architecture that provides:
- A shared common view of the future information vision.
- A common vocabulary with which to discuss data management solutions.
- Foundation to design information management solutions that are aligned with business objectives and capabilities.